Saturday, March 26, 2011

Danielle Rae Busboom Oct. 11, 1989 to March 23, 2011

Danielle Rae Busboom was born on October 11, 1989 to Gene B. and Margo A. (Pawloski) Busboom at Hastings, Nebraska.
She died March 23 as a result of a skiing accident in Boulder Colorado.
Services are 10:30 a.m. Tuesday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Blue Hill with Rev. Joshua Lowe officiating. Visitation is from 9 a.m. to 8. p.m. Monday at Merten Butler Mortuary in Blue Hill and one hour prior to services at the church.
 Danielle was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Blue Hill, Nebraska. She graduated from Blue Hill High School in 2008 and was presently a junior at Hastings College where she was studying marketing and graphic design.
In high school Dani was active in volleyball and was a member of the Blue Hill dance team. She was a second baseman for the Lawrence softball team during the summer and helped to win three state championships and one runner up finish.
 Dani was an animal lover from an early age. She had a passion for the arts and was a very talented painter, had an enthustiastic taste for all types of music, and loved attending concerts whenever she could. She spent every possible moment with her friends and family. When she walked into a room she brightened it with her congagious smile and laughter.
 It was her choice to be an organ donor. Dani is survived by her Parents, Gene and Margo Busboom of Ayr, Nebraska; sisters Jamie of Colorado Springs, Colorado and McKayla of Hastings; one brother Maverick of Ayr; Maternal grandmother, Janice Hayes of Hastings, Nebraska; paternal grandparents, Lowell and Donna Busboom of Hastings, Nebraska; uncles and aunts and their families, Doug and Chelle Pawloski (Kristen, Ashtin, Kaitly and Ryan) of Hastings, Nebrska, Laurie Fredricks (Morgan, Dustin and Trace of Sacramento, California, Wayne Busboom (Chad Busboom and Tara Vrennan) of North Platte, Nebraska, Nancy and Dean Krull (Ashley and Mitch ) of Hastings, Nebraska, Lyle and Mel Busboom (Brandi, Kristen and Brooke) of Hastings, Nebraska and Mark Busboom of Vuhler, Kansas.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandfather, Darold Valentin; and Maternal grandfather Charles Aljoe.
 ***************************************************************************
 Funeral Services for Danielle Rae Busboom were held Tuesday, March 29, at 10:30 a.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church in Blue Hill. Rev. Joshua Lowe officiated. Marlys Kort was the organist. The congregation sang "The King of Love My Shepherd is", "Children of the Heavenly Father" and "I know that my Redeemer Lives." Active Pallbearers were Travis Fraser, Chase Henderson, Ryan Fjeldheim, Nate Olsen, Brian Kudron, Joe Ryan and Doug Fry.
 Honorary Pallbearers were Rachel VanBoening, Sadie Geiser, Shaina Lay, Kirsten Pawloski, Liz Lipker and Chelsea Eckhardt.
 A Public Vigil Service was held Tuesday, March 29, 2011 7:00 p.m. at French memorial Chapel at Hastings college with Chaplain David McCarthy officiating.
I'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God laid for me
I took His hand when I heard Him call
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I've found that peace at the close of day.
If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remember joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow
My life's been full, I've savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your heart and share with me
God wanted me now; He set me free.

No comments: