Thursday, May 6, 2010

FORMER SHERIFF DISNEY ENDORSES CLYDE BECKMAN FOR SHERIFF'S POSITION

Dear Friends, I am writing this letter to you in support of Mr. Clyde Beckman, a republican candidate for Webster Co. Sheriff. While I served as your Sheriff, Clyde served under my supervision as Deputy Sheriff. Over the years I had the oppertunity to employ several people as deputies. Some were good and some were, should we say, not so good. Clyde was one of those that stood out. He had a desire to work and work he did. The deputy's position was not just a job to Clyde, he was dedicated to law enforcement. If I had work that needed to be done or needed additional help with an investigation I always knew out of all the deputies in the department I could count on Clyde. It did not make any difference to him if his shift ended at 2 a.m. if he needed to be out there until 6:00 a.m. to get the job done he was there. Many times I came to work in the morning to find Clyde still working on a case. Like myself Clyde had a distaste for drug dealers. He worked with me along with the state and Federal agencies to bring about the many Federal Indictments against meth manufacturers and distributors in Webster County. If you want a Sheriff for the next four years that will work as hard, or maybe harder, than I felt I did while I served as your Sheriff, I urge you to consider casting your vote for Clyde Beckman for the next Sheriff for Webster County on May 11, 2010. I know he can do a good job for you. No favoritism, no going home at 4:30 when the court house closes and no sitting in the coffee shops talking about you. I am sure he will be out working during the night as I was, he will be there when he is needed. Sincerely, Jim Disney, Retired Webster County Sheriff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter who the sherriff or any cops are as long as you have A county attourney who does or doesn't prosecute based on personal relationships. Until there is a change in the attourney it won't matter who the sherriff is.