Thursday, August 11, 2011

Johanns Announces Smartphone App

August 9, 2011
WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. Mike Johanns (R-Neb.) today announced the release of a smartphone app to provide Nebraskans with another way to stay connected with the senator's work and activity in the Senate. The app is free and available by download for Android, and will soon be available for the iPhone and Nook.
"We live in a changing world, with more people and new generations accessing their news in different ways," Johanns said. "An app for my office is just another way for Nebraskans to stay connected with what I'm doing and what's happening on Capitol Hill, as well as a one stop shop to call or email my office with thoughts and questions. I'm pleased to be able to provide this new technology and expand my communication across the state."



No comments: