Thursday, July 8, 2010

Craigs List Poster asks for Help

This was spotted on Craigs list and in view of the recent activities in the Blue Hill area Blue Hill Today thought it was interesting so we put it here. We can't stress enough the need to be cautious and remove keys from cars trucks, tractors combines and other motor vehicles. My 1994 chevy z71 was stolen the early morning of Tuesday July 6. They took the stereo, amp and speakers, tractor supply dual winged tool box , the chrome exhaust tips and the dick cepek wheels DC-1 BLACK and the mickey thompson BAJA MTZ tires 33"12.50/15.Then they set it on fire near the Hall-Howard County line near the intersection of Loup River RD and Friend in a pasture . If u have any info please call the GIPD or Howard County Sheriff or my cell 390-2355. I have a good clue to who did this but not much proof. I'm turning to the people out there; people talk and someone knows something. The dumb asses responsible for the destroying of my truck hurt my 2 year old son the most. He loved to ride in dads big truck and when he turned 16 it would have been his truck.

No comments: