Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tim Krueger Fatality Accident Near Blue Hill


Tim Krueger and daughter Kayla

(4-28-2010) A rollover vehicle accident on a gravel road near Blue Hill claimed the life of a local resident.
Life long area resident Tim Krueger (50) of 1969 Road 1900 was pronounced dead at the scene 1 1/2 miles north of Nebraska 4 on Road 1900, two and three quarters miles north of his home. The single vehicle accident occurred when Krueger lost control on the gravel road, ran up an embankment and rolled back toward the road, according to Webster Co. Deputy Sherrif Randy Henning. The Chevrolet pickup came to rest in a ditch. Krueger was partially ejected. Henning said seat belts were not used. The accident was discovered by Hans Burken early Tuesday morning as he was doing chores. He called it in to authorities about 7 a.m. The Sheriff's office and the Blue Hill Volunteer Fire and Rescue squad responded to the scene.
Tim Krueger was employed at Menards in Hastings.
 Timothy Dean Krueger March 29 1960-April 27 2010
Services for Timothy D. Krueger will be held Saturday May, 1 at 10:30 am at Trinity Lutheran Church in Blue Hill with Rev. Joshua Lowe and Rev. James Witt officiating. Burial will be at Trinity Lutheran Cemetry in Blue Hill. Visitation will be from 9a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Merten-Butler Morturary in Blue Hill and one hour prior to services at the church. Merten-Butler Mortuary of Blue Hill is in charge of arrangements.Memorials can be given to Trinity Lutheran Church or to his girls educational funds.**************

Timothy Dean Krueger was born on March 29, 1960 to Kenneth V. and Mariel J. (Stroh) Krueger in Hastings, Nebraska. He graduated from Blue Hill High school in 1978 and from Kearney State College in 1983 with a degree in industrial Arts. He married Jody Hendrickson on May 12, 1984, and they later divorced. He farmed and had worked for Ed Wademan Construction and also did substitute teaching at Blue Hill Schools. He was currently working at Menards in Hastings, Nebraska. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church, of which he was currently a Trustee; was still an active member of Beta Sigma Psi Fraternity; and was a former member of the Blue Hill Volunteer Fire Department.

He is survived by four daughters, Kayla Krueger of Kansas City, Mo., Whitney, Tori, and Morgan Krueger of Hastings, his mother Mariel of Blue Hill, one brother Steve and his wife Debra of Blue Hill one sister, Karen Schultz and her husband Jeff of Doniphan, Nebraska; one brother-in-law, Richard Gilbert and wife Robin of Hastings: several Nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his father, one sister, Dianne Gilbert and one brother Mark.

Services for Timothy Dean Krueger were held May 1, 2010 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Blue Hill. Rev. Joshua Lowe and Rev. James Witt officiated. Cross Bearer was Josh Krueger. Marlys Kort was the organist. Music was congregational singing, Hymns were Just as I am, Amazing Grace, What a friend we have in Jesus, Lift High the Cross.

 Pallbearers were Ken Thorpe, Greg Linstead, Craig Peshek, Ron Meyer, Mike Bohlen, James Gilbert, Steve Hilligas and Scott Lund. Honorary Pallbearers were Steve Krueger, Richard Gilbert, Jeff Schultz, Bradley Priest, Nieces, Nephews and Cousins. Interment was in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery in Blue Hill. .I'm Free
Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free I'm following the path God laid for me
I took His hand when I heard Him call I turned my back and left it all.
 I could not stay another day To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way I've found that peace at the close of day.
If my parting has left a void Then fill it with remembered joy

.A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss, Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
 My life's been full, I've savored much, Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all to brief Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
 Lift up your heart and share with me God wanted me now; he set me free.
Author Unknown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim Krueger will be missed by many. He was a good neighbor and friend to our family. He and my father Norm harvest together for many years. I would like his family to know that we will mourn his loss as well. We appreciate the time that we had with him and send our deepest sympathies to his daughters, mother, brother, sister, nieces, nephews and many other friends and relatives who loved him.

Andy & Vicki Alber